Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Thursday, September 9

Took a long time to get the trim lined up right

The Dorothy overskirt before the lining and waistband.  I have it pinned/pleated so tht I can see if the trims are laying ok.  I think they are, but will use fresh eyes tomorrow.  There is a band of the teal trim that runs down the front and along the bottom.  I will apply pearls every two inches down the front and around the bottom on the teal trim.  I will do the same with the underskirt.

There is a decision that i will have to make concerning the waist band.  I have two options, I can do the Elizabethan thing and keep the skirt separate from the bodice (ie waistband) or I can do the more Henrician thing and attach the skirt to the bodice.  I have never done the Henrician thing.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts