Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Sunday, August 29

Close but no cigar

Welp, still not ready, Ugh.  But this is where it is at right now.  The sleeves gave me honest to goodness trouble.  I must have miscalculated or something.  That being said, they are on the right track now.  The hoop skirt is actually Ashleigh's one one, the dog tore it up.  The middle hoop is the right circumference and I wanted to see if the skirt was going to lay right.  I like it.  The whole things looks great from behind too.

So that is today's update and tomorrow I will get to work.  I will try to work extra hours so to make up for the time the mistakes took.  It may not be until Wednesday I get the gown uploaded to Etsy-- because the grommets/lacing holes will take forever, LOL!

Ok, gonna read for pleasure now.  Night!
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Darcien, what size did you make the girl's gown? I might have a customer. Faire was VERY hot but I made it through. This weekend should be much better, too bad it takes a hurricane (Earl) to make it so.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts