Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Sunday, July 11

Stock

Today is Sunday, which means no sew. That does mean I spend time getting 'business' done. I found a free inventory/ stock program yesterday, which should help keep my stock in order. That means, though, that today will be spent moving my inventory/stock from my spreadsheet to this new program. I am employing Ashleigh to work on checking my stock this week. 


 Ok off to work!
Ciao for now,

4 comments:

  1. Hello Darcien, it me Kathryn. I was wondering how you learned so much about business. Did you study it in college? I own a dental lab but my husband does the business part of it and I want to know more. I was just wondering where you learned that part of your business besides being an amazing designer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathryn! I am so glad you stopped by. I love the inet-- almost too much, LOL. I will often start working on something then find something new to research-- I often have 7-1 tabs open at once, LOL! I save links to visit later, because sometimes it just gets overwhelming, if I try to do it all at once. I also have friends who will mention something in passing and I research it.

    I will try to get back later if you have other questions (I am in a school orientation at the moment.)

    Thanks again!
    Ciao for now

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not yet attended college/university-- maybe when my last child is out of the house, 8 years from now-- :o

    If you are interested in the stock/inventory program, it is from http://www.nchsoftware.com/inventory/index.html..

    I also use http://www.timesheetsmts.com/freesoftware.htmas a free timesheet keeper. It's pretty simple, but useful if you have only one employee. I actually liked another one better, but as I am still smaller than small business, I needed something free. (Unfortunately I can't find it right now, sorry).

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts