Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Sunday, July 11

How very deja-vu-y-- er or something like that

Image representing Blogger as depicted in Crun...Image via CrunchBase
I was thinking the other day about how all my "cool" ideas could be saved for posterity.  I mean how often have you, or you hear of someone,  find in the remote corner of an attic a piece of paper, a letter with even the most mundane thoughts captured about daily life, major or minor events in someone's life.  But when your thoughts are captured in cyber space, how could your descendants possibly find your thoughts in an attic corner. 

Then there it was.  It popped up on my dashboard advertisement.  One can actually get a bound book with your blog posts as the meat of the book! Dude!  So I thought, that once a year, like right after the new year turns over, I will get my thoughts from the previous year bound.



I am giddy, LOL!


If you too are interested and you use Blogger (Google) you can find it here: Blog2Print


Ciao for now,

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts