Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Tuesday, August 31

Squee! Last Last step

see filenameImage via Wikipedia
Setting the grommets (I worked the holes last night before bed), then three hours of couching... and she is done!  The partlet looks adorable.  It is fairly simple as the overskirt has so much trim and the sleeves, shoulder rolls, and forepart are busy fabrics.  The partlet ties under the arms and closes in the front with an hook and eye.  I did make a small change to the original plan.  Originally I planned to make the partlet and its lining from the same silk.  But then I decided that just in case whomever purchases the gown desires to have it usable in cooler weather as well, a partlet with decent weight to it might more desirable.  So I lined it with the orange silk and did the outside in the same velvet as the rest of the garb.  I will need to work out the pricing tomorrow so that I can post it to Etsy.


Today I was commissioned to make a full length chemise; I am just waiting for the measurements so that I can begin.  I hope to get the measurements tomorrow so that I can get her done.  Otherwise I may have to wait until Fri or Mon to get it done.


Ciao for now,

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts