Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Wednesday, September 1

GOD IS GOOD!

The Lord blessed me today with a sale!  The Italian Green and Gold that has been in my etsy store since Feb/Mar sold today for the sale price!  Yea! YEA! YEEAAA!  The couching will be on hold while I prepare the dress for shipping (double check to be sure all is in order, wrap and box, print packing slip and notes, etc.)


I hope the corset for repair comes today.  I would like to get it completed tonight early tomorrow so that I can start the chemise ASAP.  ( I will probably have Ashleigh couch the grommets tonight when she gets home.  That and beading are the only sewing tasks she does for me and she does them very well.  :D  )
Ciao for now,

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Darcien, I am so happy for you, I loved that dress and wish I could have been able to wear it. But I am getting away from full court gowns and going towards loose/flanders gowns now. I finally found the pattern and as soon as my husband finds work, I will start the hunt for fabric! Great day for Designs by Rhenn!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts