Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Wednesday, December 9

New Blog Site

Lady Darcien's site has moved to a new location and so has her blog. If you are keeping track of her progress and you've landed here then you are in the right place.

Some news on the sewing front--I haven't. I have been trying to get our home in an organized state so the creative juices can flow more freely. The Gold dress is still in a state of near completion.

There is some related-unrelated news. We, my family and I, could possibly be moving this coming summer (2010). Or we may not. We won't know until Jan/Feb/Mar time frame. This news will of course, affect my sewing quite a bit and is a big part as to why I have spent so much time getting my home organized.

God Bless
Lady Darcien

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts