Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Saturday, February 27

ARGH!

So I was so close to having the current project ready for pictures tomorrow and I discovered that the beads I thought I had (from one of last year's projects) didn't really exist.  So I ran to Joann's-- but alas, Joann's is having a sale on beading right now and the ones I needed... gone.  So tomorrow after church we will be near the other Joann's, or better yet the Hancock' where I'd purchased them to begin with, and will stop to get what I need.  So, instead I am working on the little handwork items that are always so numerous at the end of project.  

Ciao for now,
Mistress Rhenn
 Etsy storewebpage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts