Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Tuesday, February 23

Found a cool product

I am excited, because a new small business, I have only so much available to me in the form of funding-- I am funding my business from our personal bank at first-- therefore as much as I can receive free I try to utilize. One of these is the TImesheets Lite, and another is Outright. The fist I use for keeping track of time spent working on projects so that I can give an accurate example or estimate on my time spent. I find that I have been in the habit of not giving myself enough time based on just "remembering" how long things take to produce. The second, I am using for keeping track of my finances.

Huah!

Ciao for now
Mistress Rhenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts