Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Friday, February 19

More up and ready for viewing

Between last night and today, I've uploaded a boat load of examples of my work on my Etsy.com site.  I added men's garb, capes, more noble women's garb, and I included a peasant / villager bodice and skirt.  Woo-hoo!  I've gotten so many more views already and more favorites.  This makes me happy and I will continue to get my current garb completed so that it is up and ready for sale.  Next week I will be getting a few ready made chemises ready for sale and perhaps an adult half-circle cape.  Of course, if I have custom requests I will work on those instead.


Ciao for now!
Darc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts