Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Thursday, February 11

New Web Site again

I've spent the day at the new website.  As I decided that the Etsy.com store is the best choice as an outlet for selling my garb, I didn't need the intuit site.  I have a google site now at the following link: RedPhoenix Designs by Lady Darcien.  I will work on the measurement diagram for the website to ease the ability for my customers to get me the necessary numbers to make the best custom garb.  


I will begin a new dress this weekend in a green and gold.  In addition, I have a fabulous design in mind for a dear friend of mine's spouse.  Getting excited again!  


A chemise or two and a few cod pieces will be up soon on the Etsy store as well.


Ciao for now,
Lady Darcien






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts