Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Saturday, February 20

Sewing Expo!

The Sewing and Stitchery Expo at the Puyallup, WA fair grounds begins this coming week: Feb 25-28th.  I am looking so forward to the opportunity to see it again.  Last year was the first time I'd ever been to one and I left wondering why I'd never been before.

I purchased from the expo last year, a hole punch-- and I love it!  I might get another, just to have a back up.  In addition, I can see all the different sewing machines and embroidery machines-- and sign up for free drawings!

So I will finish the gown I am working on this weekend; will get a chemise or two ready for sale; go to Skamania Lodge in Stevenson,, WA then return for a romp at the expo!  Big week!

Ciao for now
Lady Darcien

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts