Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Thursday, March 4

Two Knightly Cloaks -- reminiscent of the Templars (For Kids)


I completed these two Knightly Cloaks for Children today-- packaged and mailed!  Woo-hoo!  I have posted custom option on my Etsy.com store-- Designs by Rhenn


I was able to procure many bolt cores to wrap my fabrics around.  I am hoping this is helpful for packing this month.  (We start packing in about 10days or so.)  So after getting more of sewing organized and culled, I hope to work on a few chemises to have available for ready sale.  Headed to bed soon though.  I kinda stressed myself a bit over the cloaks-- I wanted them to be perfect.  Better calmness next time.


Ok, ciao for now,
Mistress Rhenn
 Etsy storewebpage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts