Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Sunday, March 14

Marketing

As much as I needed to be working on sewing, I didn't do a lick today.  However, I wasn't completely unproductive-- I did get marketing done.  Designs by Rhenn now has a Twitter account, a fan page on Facebook, and an ad the will run on Facebook until the end of the month.  All of this was accomplished due to advice from Kim Komando and the some pretty savvy people from my church.  Here's hoping and praying.


Tomorrow I will work on a friend's pro-bonum project... and another, too.  I hope to finish the chemise by Wednesday to post to Etsy.com.  I am packing and culling our household goods at the same time and the sun isn't shining often enough to my liking, all combine to drain my energy.  (Thank God TX has so much more sun).


Ciao for now,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts