Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Thursday, April 29

Old idea, new workload

I have had an idea in the back of my head for a while, so over the last few days I've been researching website creations for it.  I am going to have a lot of self generated work before me.  But it may be a shot in the dark, I will have to keep it all in God's hands.


But!  Tomorrow we leave for Scarborough!  Woo-hoo!


Ciao for now,

4 comments:

  1. Have fun at faire. Please stop and see Debra at Dragon Wings and tell her you are making something for me. I love her hats and I have over 20 of them! I'm terrible when it comes to hats...maybe you could give her an idea of what will go with my new bodice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! Would you like me to bring her a yard of the green so she could use it to make you a matching hat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be wonderful! Thanks so much, Darcien

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts