Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Saturday, July 3

Despite Myself

So despite my lethargic, pathetic mood today, I did finally get the chemise done.  I have to say, I actually like it a lot!  It is a full length, the first I've ever made actually.  I normally make a thigh length chemise as it saves on materials (about 2 yards).  I mean, no one is going to see under my gown so that seemed fine.  But the look of a full chemise has a nice appeal.  I did buy some extra linen, finer weight 2.8oz/yd) to make a new chemise, but it will only be thigh length.  The next time I get linen I will see about getting extra to make a full length for myself, especially fro winter wear.


So I just need to add hook and eyes to the chemise when it comes out of the washer and wait on the reeds for the corset.  I will turn my eyes to another custom work until the reeds arrive.


I hope you have a patriotic Independence Day 2010!
Ciao for now,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts