Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Friday, July 9

Not quite...

Not quite the right reeds and not quite a full 6hour day, but good.  I got the wrong reeds so had order a new set.  Now I have to wait until next week (argh).  But I did get a great start on the under-doublet today, for my friend's dh.  He wanted a Ezio (from Assassin's Creed video game).  There are two doublets and a pair of venetians.  I will have to ad-lib sleeves though.





But I also came to a finalized idea for a young girls garb-- as my Etsy store is missing an example of that.  (I will use one of my sons as the dress dummy, LOL).  So when I am done with Ezio and the reed corset, I will begin work on the girls garb.  Unless I am commissioned for something new.




Ciao for now,

2 comments:

  1. You can make the girls' garb for my friend's daughter! Yeah. I will start looking for fabric this weekend and get her measurements so you can start, cool. It's wonderful how these things work out!Talk soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I didn't know you were waiting for me. I would have given you the heads up with the emails yesterday, LOL! Of course I can certainly get started with your project-- so far all those who had said they wanted something from this summer have either not gotten back in contact with me (even after I've attempted several times to reach them) or economy driven decisions. Long story short, I look forward to getting to work on the project.

    Here is the link for my measurements page-- the presentation demonstrates what I look for in measurements, if you want to take a look at that too--

    http://sites.google.com/site/ladydarcien/customization/women-s-measurement-page

    The pic I posted above is based on -- OMG I just realized it looks exactly like the pic you sent! Hahahahah!-- I was actually basing the design on the fabrics I have on hand. Oh good grief! I will have to design the one above differently!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts