Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Friday, July 9

Yesterday, today

Have been up since about 6:30a and have cleaned some of the floors and kitchen.  Today, I will be working on the fantasy garb for my friends dh (the trim finally came in).


I felt a little nostalgic today:

This was the first RennFaire garb I ever attempted and the beginning of my desire to better my skill and grow in my imagination.  My next project, my daughter's 4year old garb, was 100% better.  (Some day I will post it if I can find it again.)

Ok off to start projects and maybe hunt for the pic.


Ciao for now,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts