Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Monday, September 13

Silver City, NM

Official seal of The Town/City of Silver City,...Image via Wikipedia
Today i took my first road trip on my bike (well ever with me in control) and we went to Silver City, NM.  While there I found some freshwater pearls that were decently priced and not too "potatoey".


A married/mated pair.  Soft curves on the right and manly muscle on the left
We will stick closer to home tomorrow allowing me time to sew my dress.  I did change one concept on the bodice: I added a row of red along each side of the teal trim in the middle.  When I did the mock up like the pic, I felt that the design needed a little more weight.  And that did just the trick.  So I will apply tonight and then tomorrow I should be able to finish the bodice all the way to couching anyway.  I am still trying to think on how to attach the heavy skirt to the bodice in the best manner.  I have an idea but need to check the historical accuracy of the technique.


Ciao for now,

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts