Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Friday, November 18

"Steven" Doublet Done


The front of the "Steven" doublet
The back of the "Steven" Doublet
Here is a sneak peak of the "Steven" doublet.  I do still need to add the hook and eyes and lacing strips for the sleeves, but those are the finishing touches I do at the end when I can breath easy.


The 27 handmade cloth buttons are decorative only (I kinda changed a few design ideas before I learned how to make the buttons. So I will use hook and eyes instead.)  It did take a few hours to get all those buttons on.  And then I look forward to the same task doubled for the sleeves later on.    If I do say so, these pics do not do it justice.  I can't wait to see the whole thing on Chappy when I use him for a model  **sigh**.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts