Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Tuesday, December 20

Christmas Catalog 2011

We have completed the Designs by Rhenn Christmas 2011 Catalog.  This is sent via snail mail or via pdf link to those who buy  (purchasers choice).

Working on getting caught up and plans realized for the shop.  I recently completed a custom for my daughter to give to her boyfriend and can now kinda-sorta focus in some of those plans, ie. "Steven" man's court, Elven upcycle, Faerie upcycle, and much more.  Lots to do with all the holiday festivities!


My mo is visiting for the holidays--all the way through the new year!  And since she is here, I have been helping her get her Etsy store set up and getting all the various links,ie paypal, twitter, facebook, etc.  Squee!  This is fun!  Her new Etsy store is: Davis Creations.  You can like her facebook from there and follow her tweets!  She focuses on steampunk and fantasy creations.


Designs by Rhenn Christmas 2011 Catalog

3 comments:

  1. Very well done, I like the fact that you named your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Adele and Mom! I realized that I hadn't proofed as well I needed to, but the one for customers will have these corrections.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts