Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Tuesday, January 24

Purely Experimental

Think I am onto something with this
steampunk design; Designs by Rhenn
2012
Today is one of those days that is designated purely experimental.  If a finished product comes from it-woo-hoo!  Though I imagine it will be a day dedicated to attempts and failures that will end with successes tomorrow, LOL!  A sneak peak at what I am working for steampunk item.

I thought I could work with metal easily.  Not because I thought it was easy but because I thought I understood it better.  Now that I have a deeper understanding, I hope to create amazing designs.  A lot will still be trial and error, but I have been gleaning ideas from outside sourses--how to's-- so that I can use those techniques to create beautiful art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts