Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Monday, May 7

New Corset in the Making

This week is a week for corsets and what I've come to realize is that I don't offer a corset style that is in high demand: straps and boned tabs.  I usually get this request from well endowed (larger busted) women.  So by the end of this week I will roll out a new corset option.


ADELE Victorian Walking Outfit, Designs by Rhenn, 2012
I have a wonderful custom request (two) that I will be working a mock-up for this week.  They are replicas and I have been putting a lot of time into working out the calculations.  I actually love that part, LOL!  I love EVERY aspect of my job-- so much so that it can be hard to juggle.  But I keep doing it because I find it so very satisfying when the plan comes together.  


I have been attempting to get my newsletter together and I think, now that Chappy finally went back to work after a month off, I can get into a groove with my work load and finally get it written.  We will see.

Last week I finished up a custom request for a Victorian Walking outfit.  I call it ADELE after the woman who requested it.  I am thinking of offering it in the shop, but want to work a new business plan first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts