Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Saturday, July 29

Revamp

Designs by Rhenn went on a serious hiatus. Truly, I thought I'd never see another project for sale in my Etsy shop. I burned myself out. Sewing ran its course. So much so, that I gave or threw away all my materials; though, I did keep my tools. At the time I dropped from the Etsy rolls, I had started working a 40 hour week as an employee and opened a homebrew supply store. Since that time, I have moved to a new state, stopped working for the man, and closed the homebrew store.
So, what am I going to do with myself now? Well, I'll tell you: go to college, start a proofreading business, write my planned novels, and do odds-and-ends crafts. I know. Hard to keep my plate clean. 
I did experiment with several craft projects over the last year and am pleased with the results. (One project is still in a state of incompleteness as I have had a doozy of a time trying to find the final piece to finish it off.)  The globe pictured here was a spur-of-the-moment, drop-everything item. And despite Antarctica being put on west-to-east wrongly, I love how it turned out.
It is my hope to have paper dolls, home decor, and a sundry of other items to offer in my Etsy shop... soon?

Update: Antartica is on the RIGHT way after all!  Sweetness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts