Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Thursday, January 21

Sleeves

Woo-hoo to the sleeves!  I found a picture of a set of oversleeves that I absolutely fell in love with.  I completed them this week and have been thrilled and in awe of how nice the design is.  I will be taking on the bodice repair and overskirt next.  The over skirt will be changed from the original design, because this is a ready made dress and I want to leave the ability to easily change the hemline if need be.  So off to the fabric store for a lining for the skirt and silk for the ties.


Ciao for now!
Lady Darcien .




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts