Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Monday, February 1

Gearing up and Moving on

I have a goal to have the golden velvet dress on the site ready for sale this week.  I had to take the weekend off of production due to family activities.  And soon i will have to halt production because we will be in preparation for moving.  Prior to this event I hope to get either the Orange velvet dublet dress or the yellow and green bodice dress done.  I will be fitting in an obligation to create a ren faire garb for a man.  I like getting to sew for my friends as it affords me opportunities to try new things.  As soon as the gold dress is complete I will add pics to the blog as well as have it for sale on the Ready-made page.

Ciao for now,

Lady Darcien .



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts