Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Monday, March 8

Blessed

I was so blessed today with positive comments left on my Etsy.com (LadyDarcien) store by a customer who purchased the two knighly cloaks for her boys.  It made my heart sing and it brought a sense of relief to know that I had met expectations.


I also want to mention that I have begun a blog devoted to the construction of renaissance garments.  I am not the end all know all of costuming for the Renaissance, so my blog is mostly how I solved "issues" when they come up.  So sometimes my techniques are not "period"; yet sometimes, I find my solution was exactly how some back-in-the-day solved the same problem--that is particularly gratifying, I must say.  At the moment I have a post about chemises.  Not much there yet.  But I will add a note about dress dummies this evening as well. (update: it is up now)


Okay.


Ciao for now,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts