Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Friday, March 5

Did some restructuring

Yesturday, after sending the two Children's Knightly Cloaks via USPS, I realized that I had totally not calculated shipping properly. So I spent some time last night figuring out the shipping. I also finally connected on how Etsy.com does their shipping page. Don't know why it took me so long, but there you go. I spent some time on here getting a color scheme I like (well better anyway).

On a side note, the green and gold Elenora I dress was highlighted on Etsy.com 's main showcase today and the dress went from about 150 views to over 800. I was thrilled. No sales yet, but a few notes of appreciation for my work and that really brought me a spark of hope.

I have to pack soon, so I am slowly working on my sewing things.

Ciao for now,

Mistress Rhenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts