Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Friday, April 16

Completed partial project

The partlet I began a couple days ago is now complete!  I had had to disassemble to shorten the box pleats-- which is understandable.  A box pleat can be difficult to maintain if you don't have time to iron them back in.  With a shortened length, however, they are easier to maintain.


I am inspired to try my hand at embroidery/ blackwork now that I've had a chance to work with linen.  In the past, linen has been so costly to me that I have preferred cotton.  Linen is so highly praised though, that I think I want a chance to wear one myself.  But then I may begin a "flemish gown" that I have in mind, instead.  That is just to keep me busy until I receive a project material in the mail to create a pair of bodies.


ok Ciao for now,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts