Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Friday, April 16

Yeah!... Oh wait. No Yeah.

So we got the car fixed-- WOO-HOO!! But we are not going to faire because weather will be nasty this weekend there.  But next weekend is supposed to be beautiful-- therefore it looks like no faire until next week.  So sewing it is.


Ciao for now,


2 comments:

  1. You are going to Scarby? Stop in Dragon Wings and tell Debra (owner) that you know me, Adele and that you are sewing something for me. I love that woman! I have so many of her hats. have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh absolutely! I will certainly take a look at her hats too. Someday I will expand into the hat realm, but for now I stick to the pill boxes and flat caps.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts