Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Wednesday, April 21

No faire... again

Due to misinformation with my husbands unit, he now has to be to work for the next 5 business days before going on his permissive TDY.  So he can't leave town until then.  Since Ren Faire is 11hours away, we can't go this weekend.  So maybe next weekend?  In the meantime I will finish the boys garb-- maybe even the sleeves now (we'll see).  And a project for someone else.  I might even get my flanders gown done too.  Again, we'll see. Didn't get to sew yesterday either and am just now getting the time to do so now.  So Pickle's garb and the last of James' slops, then I will post pics.


Ciao for now,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts