Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Tuesday, May 11

Costuming Supplies

I updated my FAVORITE COSTUMING SITES.  I have added:


Fashion Fabrics/Denver Fabrics: These folks have great deals and offer coupons.  The only down side is the time it takes to actually receive the product.  I will let you know if the quality was/is worth the wait.


Fabrics Store :  These folks stick to linen and cotton mostly.  They have great deals, but the quality isn't what I had hoped for.  However, they are reliable and quick with shipments.


Vogue Fabrics :  Awesome!  I searched several sites for corset making supplies.  Most cost in the same ball park, but Vogue Fabrics was the only one to offer a decent shipping.  Most places, even in the US, were charging me $10-25 in shipping for $15 worth of product.  Vogue had comparable prices AND charged a flat rate of $5.95.  Which makes so much sense.  I mean they are slim and can fit easily into a flat rate envelope.  Way cool!


Ok back to work.


Ciao for now,

3 comments:

  1. darcien, you should try www.fabricguru.com. Shipping is always $4.95 no matter how much you order. Their sales/clearance deals are really good and they have some of the best silk prices around. Give them a try. Adele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Gosh! Thank you, Adele! This is a great resource. I love you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you again, Adele. I just ordered samples.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts