Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Tuesday, May 11

Product of my generation

In many ways, I am very much a product of my generation.  Some ways not.  But in this case,very much so.  I get frustrated when I want/need something and I have to wait on something else-- not so much money flow, I get that.  But.  When we lived in Germany for 3.5years I learned how very American I was and I am glad that I am.  But now I live in a city not made with seamstress' in mind.  The fabric and craft stores closed at 8pm.  Not 9pm as I am accustomed to.  And then I am still awaiting fabric in the mail.  Argh.  Patience is a virtue and God is making sure I learn it.  
SmileyCentral.com


Ciao for now,

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. I'm still wanting on something that was mailed April 29th from CT. I could drive up there and get it and be back in 2 days. Mail delivery has become a real pain in the ass- we have gotten spoiled by email/twitter/facebook and whatever else is in "real time".

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is frustrating-- knowing it so close, yet so far away. In this day and age, you'd think that delivery would be pretty much the same for all things. I mean eventually it all has to get to its destination, so why even put off putting it on the plane or truck just because someone didn't pay for the extra $5. It will eventually have to make that truck anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts