Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Thursday, May 6

Fashion on the Net

Well, ordered fabric from a new company (to me, not to the world) and had a little trouble.  I think that it was a fluke though.  Will know early next week as I placed a second order with them too.  So a project I've wanted to get done has had to sit on the shelf until I receive this fabric.  I am also waiting on fabrics to come from customers so that I can start those projects as well.  So.  I am in a limbo.  I will attempt John-John's Ranger's garb this month, I suppose.  He'll be happy.


Ciao for now,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts