Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Wednesday, May 5

Hubby off, days off

Whenever my dh has time off, it messes up my schedule.  My days are his and while I generally like that, I really don't do as well with off the cuff.


That all being said, we went to Lincoln, NM and read up on Billy the Kid.  It was a great day.  We had hoped to go to White Sands, NM as well, but the day is getting away from us and I have work to do.  So to the fabric store when I get home and the cutting of fabric after that.


Ciao for now,


2 comments:

  1. Darcien, that for letting me know what is going on. I am leaving for vacation next Thursday and will be back on May 24th. I will not have access to a laptop so please don't think I'm ignoring you. I'm going to London to visit family and take in some sites. Hopefully the English spring weather will cooperate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray it Cooperates for you. England is beautiful, though, rain or shine. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts