Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Thursday, May 20

So found out

I found out the day before yesterday that the company who had caused delays with my previous project hadn't even shipped the second order 10 days after the order was placed and charged to my account.  The customer service ladies were nice enough, but I will NOT order from them again unless I am simply refilling stock on my shelves-- not when I have a pending project.  On the other hand, Fabric Guru seems reliable  (Shout out to Adele for sending me in their direction!).


So again I have two projects on hold awaiting fabrics.... **whistling**


Ciao for now,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts