Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Monday, June 21

Back in town

Welp, it is back to work and this a good thing.  Four big projects lined up for the next 30 days or so.


It is hot here in El Paso, for the past week reaching over 100o .  For me, not to much of a problem, but for others it is hot.


I did get the leather doublet completed and wow, did that cause me misery.  But as with all works of art, it also brought me joy.  






Ciao for now,

5 comments:

  1. Did you use "real" leather? I like the color combo, nice look. After Washington, Texas must seem like you moved to Hell! Take care, Adele

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! No, WA was hell for me. I love the heat.

    Yes, I used leather. For the most part it was ok; the part that gave trouble was the slash and "piping" along the skirting, epilets, and up the front. Each epilet was between 3-5hours worth of effort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please let me know when you get the corset. I will take the measurements tonight when I get home. Sorry, what is the link again? Please send link to Queenbest@comcast.net. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure here it is:
    http://sites.google.com/site/ladydarcien/customization/women-s-measurement-page
    Fedex and USPS have not come yet today-- but I will let you know as soon as I get it. I will use your personal blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to ditch the link to the personal blog, Microsoft makes us clean out our favorites every once in a while. had to keep some business links, like they expect me to work? Can you resend lind to v-adeleb@microsoft.com. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts