Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Wednesday, June 23

Back in the Saddle

It took me a little bit of settling down, but I was finally able to sit down and get a partlet knocked out- -well to hand work.  So first thing tomorrow will be handwork then into the mail!  Woo-hoo!  Man though, I love box pleats but it takes forever to do, LOL!


I have, back in my hands, the leather doublet I finished at the beginning of the month, to add a zipper and some snaps, per customer request.  So that will be the other project I work on tomorrow.

AND due to high heat and chubby thighs I may try to make a pair of bloomers for wear under my summer dresses-- and it will also due for wear under ren faire garments.  I know it isn't period, but then we aren't in a mini ice age either, LOL!



Ciao for now,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts