Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Sunday, July 18

Adding money?

I finally decided to monetize the blogs, purely as a "why not".  Now that I am back in town I will work on the elven dress.  Had to go across town to the less than satisfactory Joann's because the Hooby Lobby is closed on Sundays.  I will have to trust that the ribbons that I could find will suffice. 


Ok, I suppose it is off to work.  oh yeah!  I am building a 'construction' post on my Mistress Rhenn's Sewing Blog page that details the process by which I am transforming the upcycled items.  It isn't posted yet as I wish to finish it first and make the post complete.


Ciao for now,

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts