Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Monday, July 19

Heather from the Elven Series is here!

The "Heather" dress from
the Elven Series
Modeled by Ashleigh
I am so excited!  The up-cycled fantasy costume, "Heather" from my Elven series, is done!  It was about 6 hours worth of work and about $54 worth of materials-- lots and lots of ribbons, LOL!  I have completed the notes on the reconstruction of the second hand dresses into a new and vibrant fantasy garb and posted it to my Mistress Rhenn's Sewing Blog


If you wish to consider Heather as an option for your ren faire wardrobe, you can visit it at my Etsy.com store by Clicking this link: Heather. Ashleigh was gracious enough to model it for me as I took pictures.


As a personal note, I started my sewing day at 6:30a (30min later than i had planned, but it was a phenomenal change.  I believe the change is a good choice and will continue with the new schedule. 

Which leads me to two more bits of news.  Yesterday when I returned home from the retreat, I had a request for a custom corset-- won't happen until September, but it is a blessing none-the-less.  But today!  I received fabric from another of my repeat customers to make a girl's garb.  Yea!  I will make a chemise, farthingale, bodice (lightly boned), sleeves, underskirt, and over skirt.  Lots of work, maybe two weeks worth or less if this new work schedule bears out.  Squee!



Ok, off the swimming pool before doing household chores.


Ciao for now,

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts