Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Tuesday, July 20

**Grins**

I am happy.  The reeds came in the mail yesterday afternoon, so today was spent finishing the corset for a wonderful customer.  It did take longer than I thought so the little girl stuff won't get started until tomorrow.

Although, after so many mix-ups I will also be working on a bunch of alterations for the Bishops of our church.  NOTE:  I dislike alterations-- this was a gift to God, LOL!  But the things will finally be delivered tomorrow afternoon.  Wait.  So I can start the girl's tomorrow morning after all.  Cool!



Any-who, headed out the pool then chores.




Ciao for now,

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts