Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Tuesday, July 20

Bookkeeping caught up

I have been sitting on receipts for a little while and took the time tonight to get them inputted. Other things filed and messed around on Etsy Treasury.
http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4c46220d3f476d9118237328/school-shopping-starts-here?index=0














I am thinking I will get the fabric cut for the chemise and consider the farthingale for the little girl.  I received the fabric yesterday for it from my customer.  I love the color scheme, Peacock.  Teal and rust.  I will have to get hooping wire ordered soon.


Tomorrow afternoon I should receive the alterations that I need to accomplish too.  


Ciao for now,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts