Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Wednesday, July 14

I didn't blog!

Latte swirl.Image via Wikipedia
Man i was wiped out yesterday-- still not sure what is causing me to be so lethargic but sometimes it just hits me.  Ugh.  I do think it may be diet related.  So today  I started with a bowl of oatmeal instead of a latte or bowl of Grapenuts.  We'll see if I can maintain a day without my latte-
SmileyCentral.com

However, I did get a new design drawn up and put on our Designs by Us page (for a man).  I also have a website.  I keep it because I feel I should, but I don't know that it is used, LOL!  It does have some informational sections: a measurements page, a glossary page, and a gallery.


Hoping, after grocery shopping, that I will get the first doublet finished (30min) and then the next doublet too.


Ciao for now,

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts