Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Monday, July 26

I love it when a plan comes together... well on its way anyway

The title page of the First Folio with the fam...Image via Wikipedia
I planned on getting four chasubles done and I will do the handwork tonight.  I had also planned on getting the over-skirt down to handwork and it is ready for sedentary work now too.  Yea!  So I will try to get the other four ready for handwork tomorrow night too.  Then that leaves the stohls handwork on Wednesday.


I just found out that we may not, or may, be going to on a retreat this weekend.  I hope that we aren't going because I maybe able to get the child's wardrobe done this weekend then.


Ciao for now,

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts