Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Tuesday, July 27

Pickle's Birthday Celebration

Ice Cream dessertImage via Wikipedia
The Pickle turned 10 today-- my last one to reach the double digits.  We spent a good portion of the day at Wet and Wild water park. Then the boys and I ran around getting ice cream sundays and his desired birthday gifts.  I did get some hand work done.  Tomorrow will be a diligent day for me-- dedicated to the finishing of the vestments.


I spent a little time before we went to the water park getting the website set-up for selling.  I copied the ready-made products to the 'catalog' pages of the website; I also got the Paypal buttons set up for this.  I did this because I started a small ad campaign with Google AdWords. It will be a short one, one that won't cost too much in case I mess up; it'll run from today through August 1.  We will see if it is any better a prospect than the ads on Facebook have been--maybe even sell the designs already made.  I want them to be worn and loved.  I hope, and pray, they find homes soon.


Ciao for now,

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts