Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Monday, July 12

Odd

Or interesting.  I was checking my analytics before we get underway and noticed that both on June 11 and July 11 the trips to my Etsy.com store double/triple-- reaching almost 100.  Wonder what happens on the 11th that it would do such a thing.  Yesterday was sunday but June 11 was a friday... Hmmmm.  Curiouser and curiouser.


Ciao for now,

2 comments:

  1. I will tell you why. It is getting closer to Faire season in most eastern states and sometimes you just want a new little thing for your garb. You are the only one I have ever found that offers that!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts