Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Monday, July 12

Zemanta

Assassin's Creed IIImage via Wikipedia
Another toy for the inet.  I was signing onto my blog looking to see if there was a way to improve the experience and I decided to check out the Blogger blog.  On it was a gadget for Zemanta.  This is a gadget that, when you are writing a blog post, will analyze the text and then make suggestions for other blogs, articles, and images that may pertain to your blog post.  I thought I would try it out and see the value.  As this is supposed to be a sewing blog, I will now write more about sewing trials and tribulations and see what happens.


I am doing a project pro bono because I promised a year ago, before I began my Etsy.com business for Designs by Rhenn.  The design that was chosen by my friend was Ezio from Assassins Creed II . (wow it just gave me the option of linking to Assassins Creed on Wiki and the option for the pic).  It is a fantasy garb that consists of two doublets and a I will make venetians and set of sleeves for it.  The sleeves will be a match to the bottom doublet.  The fabric used will be a charcoal gray with silver accents on the bottom, a dove gray with red accents for the top doublet and the venetians will be made from the same as the bottom doublet.


I am trying to bring a little bit of Elizabethan touches to the garb so that he can use the venetians and the over doublet on faire days, if he do desires.


Interesting.  I think it might work.  I will try a 'normal' blog post tomorrow (or if anything else tickles my fancy tonight....OH!) 


So I couldn't sleep last night, probably due to eating nothing but protein and too close to bed time.  Therefore my mind was on high speed-- I had ideas skittering about my brain for garbs and final details for already thought of designs.  I was in the sewing room roughing sketches for a jester garb for a woman and another for a man, a merchant class garb for a woman, and a black and gray nobles garb for a man.  If you are interested, or know of someone who is, in seeing the design I have for the upcoming designs, you can email me at designs.by.rhenn@gmail.com or text/call 915) 996-1533.  
We can discuss making the new garb in the size you wish. 


Oh!  Another idea!  I think i will create a page here as well 
as on my Designs by Rhenn website where I can post the 
designs I have in mind as well as the drawings of past 
designs.... Hmmmm.  I like it. 


Ok off to consider.


Ciao for now,

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts