Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Thursday, July 15

Up-cycling

I stopped at Goodwill when I was dropping my dh off at work and I picked up three dresses.  The first is a short wedding gown that I am hoping to change into a fairy queen gown.  The other two dresses are slouchy and one is embroidered; I will combine them into one and make a fairy garb named "Heather" (or some-such: Calluna vulgaris) as the colors are green and purple.

This is my first attempt at upcycling and hope it produces desirable results.  :)



I had actually been looking for watches to start a cache for steampunk designs, but not one watch!  I will have to check other second hand stores.


Ciao for now,

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts