Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Friday, July 16

Writing

The keyboard of the Malling-Hansen writing bal...Image via Wikipedia
For some reason i want to be writing today.  I may just be procrastinating- but sometimes the creative juices flow for ren fair garb and other times for writing.  Though, I do have to go to the laundr-o-mat today, our machine broke yesterday.  Maybe I will do some writing then.


It gets hot here, over 100o on a regular basis, and that maybe why I can't bring myself to do much sewing in the evening...  too sticky hot, LOL.


Ciao for now,

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts