Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Thursday, August 19

Cow faced

Description unavailableImage by may the circle remain unbroken via Flickr
I thought i ought to stop in and let everyone know that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth-- mostly because there aren't any toilets, or gas stations with toilets, in space.  I am still somewhat tethered to the bathroom and my bed.  God was gracious and gave me energy enough over the past two days to get the corset done, but I awoke this morning feeling horrible again.  I have one more day according to my friend's bout with this buggy thing.  Chappy was going on about how it is salmonella poisoning.  He is such a hypochondriac/germ-a-phobe.  LOL, he went to the store after I got home Sunday and as a joking/kinda-serious act, poured peroxide on the steering wheel so he wouldn't get what I had.  **Shakes head laughing** He is such a funny fellow.


I will try to write, but I find that concentrating on the computer screen causes issues with my head, which in turn magnifies my stomach/intestinal issues.  But I can't let a whole week go by useless.


Ciao for now,

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts